PAT Testing

What types of Premises require PAT Testing?

Do you own, manage or work in any of the environments below?

  • Offices
  • Hotels, guest houses
  • Schools
  • Public buildings
  • Construction sites
  • Restaurants
  • Landlords
  • Shops
  • University accomodation
  • Industrial premises
  • Nursery schools
  • Fitness centres
  • Letting agents
  • Any business with staff and/or members of the public who have access to portable appliances

It is a legal requirement that all electrical portable appliances are maintained in a good safe working order and as we are members of SELECT, we consistently deliver the high standard of work expected.

To see how we can help you with your PAT Testing queries, please contact us.